Truckee Realty Brokers
Deborah Lewis/Opening Doors to Mountain Living
Welcome to Truckee Realty Brokers! Truckee Realty Broker is a boutique brokerage. The goal is one to one direct full service for each and every client. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, Deborah Lewis can help you open the right doors. Valuing the journey of the cycle of seasons that mountain living provides, Deborah works to find her clients the home that allows them to take full advantage of this outdoor and active lifestyle.
Deborah Lewis specializes in:
- Assisting buyers to find the ideal piece of property for the best value
- Empowering sellers to procure the highest market threshold of worth for their home
As a North Lake Tahoe/Truckee resident, Deborah is conscientious about meeting the expectations of her clients. Since moving to Truckee in 2004, she has continued to build on her experience as a real estate specialist with that personal touch. She finds her work in the Sierra inspiring and loves supporting her clients in whatever they need to live their dream of the mountain lifestyle. She is confident in clients investing in this world class destination area.
Deborah Lewis worked in the real estate field for over 18 years before founding Truckee Realty Brokers in 2008, a boutique owner/broker operated real estate office. Deborah’s meticulous approach toward meeting the goals of clients has earned her the reputation as “the one that gets the job done.” She brings diverse experience from work with residential fractional developers in Sun Valley, Idaho, to eco-village sales and rentals in Cabo Pulmo, Mexico. She has sold second homes both internationally and at home. Her knowledge offers a unique set of credentials and results in successful transactions for clients and colleagues.
Along with complete buyer and seller services, Truckee Realty Brokers provides up to date blog information on the real estate market trends in the greater North Lake Tahoe area, maps of local neighborhoods, ski resort information, biking and hiking trails. Planning on selling your home, building, or making a renovation? Check out the resources for budgeting and managing the project. They offer key services for homeowners as well as local service provider referrals.
Call Deborah to see how she can give you the key to open doors.
- Las Vegas VoTech- Management Accountant Certification
- Intervention certification from Boise
- Idaho Psychological Association
- State of California – (DRE) Department of Real Estate Broker’s license
- (NAR)~ National Association of Realtors Real estate designations include:
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS),
- Generational Housing Specialist (GHS),
- E-Pro the Designation of Technology from N.A.R.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Personally invested in her community, Deborah contributes her time as a non-profit Crisis Hotline volunteer, a Victim service coordinator with the “Advocates for the Survivors of Domestic Violence’, and as a Guardianad litem (GAL) for children in family court.